Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2016 10:43:40 PM EDT
The Dems are still at it. They ran over the caucus rules. Now they have Kommiefornians committing more violations of our laws. They were used to get enough signatures on Bloomberg's UBC and now they are still pushing for Hitlary.

Keep your eyes out and document. This guy did good, but should have snagged some Hitlary literature first!

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I really wish they could figure out a better way to vote that was totally accountable and at least a little more fraud resistant.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been working at the polls (primary, special, general) for the last several elections and see the end of the day removal of the storage cartridges from the e-booths by the team leader, who puts them in a case. It's a proprietary thing - probably so they can charge $12,000.00 instead of $2.99 for a zip drive. In reality, it's a sneaker net. I'd like to one day follow the data and see how protected all of the votes are as he takes it to wherever and uploads and sends it in. Someone could easily have a mirrored file from a previous election, with very minor manipulations that don't raise immediate red flags, but that's just my speculation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top