Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2016 9:01:27 PM EDT
I saw this posted on backpage. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this from a more reputable source.

The Department of Health and Human Services has been making home visits to NFA Trust owners under the guise of doing random surveys re: "mental health in the home yada yada". When informed that the NFA Trust owner/patriot citizen is not interested in participating in these thinly veiled "surveys" the govt drones have been reported to return. Often on more than a couple occasions, with different agents making the same bullshit inquiry. They claim that the surveys are for everyone, yet no neighbors report getting these visits.

NFA Trust owners from differing municipalities have reported getting the same visit. This is no coincidence!

Please listen to Tom Gresham's "Gun Talk" 8.14.16 episode, part A, starts at minute 38:22.

Please email [email protected] if you are a NFA Trust owner who has received these visits. The community is fighting back.

Everybody else, wake up, tyranny is literally knocking at the front door. Feel free to cut, paste and repost.

Stand for something before you fall for everything..

Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Molon Labe
View Quote

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/10-attn-nfa-trust-owners/22768103
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 12:38:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I saw this posted on backpage. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this from a more reputable source.

The Department of Health and Human Services has been making home visits to NFA Trust owners under the guise of doing random surveys re: "mental health in the home yada yada". When informed that the NFA Trust owner/patriot citizen is not interested in participating in these thinly veiled "surveys" the govt drones have been reported to return. Often on more than a couple occasions, with different agents making the same bullshit inquiry. They claim that the surveys are for everyone, yet no neighbors report getting these visits.

NFA Trust owners from differing municipalities have reported getting the same visit. This is no coincidence!

Please listen to Tom Gresham's "Gun Talk" 8.14.16 episode, part A, starts at minute 38:22.

Please email [email protected] if you are a NFA Trust owner who has received these visits. The community is fighting back.

Everybody else, wake up, tyranny is literally knocking at the front door. Feel free to cut, paste and repost.

Stand for something before you fall for everything..

Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Molon Labe
View Quote

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/10-attn-nfa-trust-owners/22768103
View Quote

I heard this on Sunday on his show. The guy said he told them he wasn't interestedand they came back several more times. His friend who also has a trust but lives in a different area had the same thing happen. Interesting.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
How would the state even know I have one?
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How would the state even know I have one?
View Quote

HHS is federal.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:24:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a trust with several NFA items, and more pending.  Haven't had any visitors of that kind.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I answer the door about as much as I answer the phone.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:36:00 AM EDT
[#7]
My mom told me not the answer the door for strangers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top