Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2016 1:10:16 AM EDT
Going to to Vegas at the end of the month with the girlfriend. We have a bet going to see who can find the best pizza place in Vegas. Her selection is Secret Pizza and she found that by Yelp reviews. I thought Arfcom could pick a better place and GD recommended Grimaldi's.

Which place is the best?

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:16:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Naked City
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:30:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Chain pizza.... you lose.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Naked city, 3 guys pies.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:23:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Im a fan of settobella as well as pizza rock. Never heard of secret pizza, grimaldis is good.

I love naked city pizza so i can drink labbats and watch a bills game, amazingly though i have never had the pizza. I always get beef on weck or wings.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:14:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I've had Pizza Rock just once, but man, I don't think I've had better in Vegas

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#8]
METRO PIZZA by far the best I have had. Check out their Meatball Sliders too they are the bomb.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I will reanswer your question, secret pizza is good especially if you got a buzz. Grimaldis is better all around. Metro is good too, but the closest metro to the strip is in Ellis Island and it is not a good rep of a regular full service Metro. Go to Grimaldis in Palazzo you won't be disappointed, unless you want a quick slice then secret pizza will do.

Enjoy hope you guys have a blast in Vegas, try not to leave any money.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 12:56:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Most people don't know what real pizza is.

I usually don't eat pizza out because I make it at home from scratch and it doesn't compare (those here who have eaten my homemade pizza know what I'm talking about).

I'm sure there are some good pizza places in town but I haven't had any that have impressed me in a long time.

That's JMO.

As always, YMMV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top