Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2016 8:41:36 PM EDT
I am moving the family out of the craziness that is California over the next few weeks. I am looking at options for health insurance and wanted to check it to see what the hive thought was the best option for that area. It looks like my options are Anthem Blue Cross, Prominence, and Health plan of Nevada.

Anyone have experience with any of these three up in that area?

Thanks in advance
Sean
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't help you with your question but just wanted to say welcome aboard. Be sure to post when your all settled in and we'll hook up to go shooting or hiking.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:05:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Wife is a medical insurance professional so I asked her to pick. She said  Prominence, hands down.

We also live in Sparks. Welcome to freedom.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wife is a medical insurance professional so I asked her to pick. She said  Prominence, hands down.

We also live in Sparks. Welcome to freedom.
View Quote

Thank you for the help, it's tough when the plans look pretty much the same.
We got most of the house moved yesterday but I still have a week to go in California to finish clearing out the old house and wrap up a few projects for work then I am free!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top