Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2016 6:51:44 PM EDT
Southies! Brace yourselves, I'm headed your way. Gonna pick up the safe from Wingnut, and show off my wares at the gun show at the Sports Center this weekend. Anyone want to get a couple hours of range time in after the show Sunday?

Also game for meeting up for dinner at some point. I figure Saturday and Sunday nights should be available.

If anyone is wanting heavy chunks of steel brought down, let me know and I'll throw them in the truck. I have a pile of full size 3/8" AR500 IPSC Metrics on special, comparable with my hostage adapter/mount. 4, 6, and 8 paddle dueling trees, a couple Mozambiques (out of Mini MOs), a pair of texas stars.

Let me know before the end of Thursday and I can add what you want if I have it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
i could probably make it for a little shooting, you going to the quarry?
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck if I know. I figure Las Vegas Blvd is good enough for most people, good enough for me.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fuck if I know. I figure Las Vegas Blvd is good enough for most people, good enough for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm talking about the spot i shot with you here before not the first one you see everyone at but a little further and you go by an old quarry. I think i was the only arfcommer everyone else was from reddit. Was probably 2 years ago at this point, you had a freedom wheel, our neighbors brought a car hood and tannerite.
I go out by nelson myself but that's a bit more of a drive from the strip
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 7:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm talking about the spot i shot with you here before not the first one you see everyone at but a little further and you go by an old quarry. I think i was the only arfcommer everyone else was from reddit. Was probably 2 years ago at this point, you had a freedom wheel, our neighbors brought a car hood and tannerite.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm down for whereever. The quarry is the only BLM spot I've ever shot out there.

Link Posted: 7/13/2016 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#5]
IM sent
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

IM sent
View Quote

Gotcha.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 1:48:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Im a price list please.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:06:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Im a price list please.
View Quote
You're a price list? Neat!

Gotcha.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 1:44:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Last call for requests for stuff for me to bring down.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 7:01:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't forget my stand.

Also, give me text when you are able to stop by.

Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:59:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for stopping by, nvgeologist!

It was great to see you again.

And thanks for the bottle opener!

Link Posted: 7/18/2016 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Shot the Freedom Wheel I got from you yesterday. It was great. We were ankle deep in brass before we were finished. Thanks. It was great meeting you.
Tony
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Shot the Freedom Wheel I got from you yesterday. It was great. We were ankle deep in brass before we were finished. Thanks. It was great meeting you.
Tony
View Quote

Thanks for sending your regards, Tony!

-Joe
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tony
View Quote

Did ya'll head out to Desert Sportsman ? I have your holster modified, will drop it off this week :)
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Lee and I went out to DS Monday morning. That target is the bomb. It will be great for the first Subgun match in Sept.   Jr. Thanks for the holster fix.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 12:33:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Hi Joe
Lee and I were going to stop by and say Hi on Sunday. Haven't seen you for awhile.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Great to see you again Joe, enjoy your opener.

Tony, Lee, great to meet you guys, very glad the Freedom Wheel is working well for you. Let me know if you need anything else in the future.

Got home about midnight with my safe last night, smooth trip, just took it easy and slow.

Ya'll be cool, we'll try to get a range day together next time I'm out. I'll be coming through for SAR around the first weekend of Dec.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#18]
I will be setting up at SAR also. Hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 3:06:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Great to see you again Joe, enjoy your opener.

Tony, Lee, great to meet you guys, very glad the Freedom Wheel is working well for you. Let me know if you need anything else in the future.

Got home about midnight with my safe last night, smooth trip, just took it easy and slow.

Ya'll be cool, we'll try to get a range day together next time I'm out. I'll be coming through for SAR around the first weekend of Dec.
View Quote

Shit! I forgot to mention Lee!

He is one of my closest friends and we live exactly one mile away from each other from driveway to driveway.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top