Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2016 9:15:53 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can get Glock 17 ten round magazines in Las Vegas?  I prefer factory magazines over the KCI magazines if available.  TIA
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#1]
NFA?

Link Posted: 7/9/2016 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Botach is now using a Las Vegas address. Maybe because of the criminal charges in Kali. Who knows.

Some folks hate them. They have decent deals and I don't order something if I really need it All of my recent purchases have been very quick though.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#4]
NFA has them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 8:38:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#6]
We usually have Glock factory 10 rd and ETS Clear 10rd at New Frontier Armory
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Guido1, thanks, I'll be at NFA tomorrow to pick up some G17 ten round magazines.

Wolfpack, I have accepted a job transfer.  I will be moving to California.  I love Nevada but the advantages of the new position outweigh what I have currently, even with moving to California.  It's a great career move, especially at my old fart age.    I make the move around September 1st.  It is legal for me to bring my Glock 17 to California but will need to register/declare it to the CA DOJ.  Ten round magazines are legal in California so I need some for the Glock.  I'm in the last stage of liquidating my M14/M1A collection.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 2:24:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guido1, thanks, I'll be at NFA tomorrow to pick up some G17 ten round magazines.

Wolfpack, I have accepted a job transfer.  I will be moving to California.  I love Nevada but the advantages of the new position outweigh what I have currently, even with moving to California.  It's a great career move, especially at my old fart age.    I make the move around September 1st.  It is legal for me to bring my Glock 17 to California but will need to register/declare it to the CA DOJ.  Ten round magazines are legal in California so I need some for the Glock.  I'm in the last stage of liquidating my M14/M1A collection.
View Quote

Liquidating your M14/M1A collection?

REALLY? That breaks my FUCKING heart.

And all because of Kommiefornia.

Link Posted: 7/10/2016 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Before you bring good any ammo with you make sure it's legal to do so. Dipshit Gov just signed a law requiring background checks on ammo purchases....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Roger that, thank you for the tip.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Before you bring good any ammo with you make sure it's legal to do so. Dipshit Gov just signed a law requiring background checks on ammo purchases....

And some areas require non lead projectiles.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger that, thanks!
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I thought SB1235 didnt take effect until July 2019 ? Or did I read that wrong ?
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 1:48:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Where at in California?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top