Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2016 5:17:53 PM EDT
I'll be putting in my time at the convention center for the gun show this weekend. Anyone who needs a base camp is welcome to swing by and chat. Should be in my vaguely usual spot on the fuzzy wall.

I picked up a bunch of HARDOX 450 full size IPSC Metric (30x18" nominal) targets recently. Spec hardness is 450, mill testing shows the two batches I have steel from to be 481 and 484 brinell. Because these were cut from leftovers and with a plasma instead of my normal laser, the price is $135 instead of the normal $187. Includes local sales tax. Two hole version only.

I just tested with PMC Bronze 223 @ 3200 FPS list, @160 yards. Results below. Nothing but lead smear. Good to go all pistols as normal, recommend backing rifles off to 150 minimum for muzzle velocities over 2800 fps. I'll have about ten of them at the show.

Available upgrades as shown: POPQUIZ hostage mount ($60 + tax) and Battle Born Base ($60 + tax).

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#1]
While you are waiting for Geo to fumble thru his purse for correct change.....toss a few wadded up papers over at Rigamarole's table. See if he can figure out  who's doing it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn't be hard to tell today. No crowd to hide in.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Shit!! I should have come by today. Judging by the pics you posted I am assuming Miwall doesn't come to these shows anymore.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Miwall was there, had lots of stuff. I had a pretty decent show despite the low turnout. I'm completely out of starter kits again. Still have plenty of the cheap full size IPSC metrics. Ferris restocked my dueling trees inventory this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top