Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2016 3:59:39 PM EDT
Howdy!

Just wondering where I can go locally to have my trust info engraved on my M92 SBR project in/near Reno.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Trophy shop on greenbrae will do for $25 and have it done the same day.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#2]
US Lasermade in Sparks. Not as cheap as Greenbrae but laser engraving. Nice, clean, professional job. He has an FFL as well so no legal issues with leaving it with him.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 12:39:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
US Lasermade in Sparks. Not as cheap as Greenbrae but laser engraving. Nice, clean, professional job. He has an FFL as well so no legal issues with leaving it with him.
View Quote

What did they charge?
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#4]
$60... The work is light years ahead of what I got at Greenbrae trophy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:59:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$60... The work is light years ahead of what I got at Greenbrae trophy.
View Quote

For more than twice the price I hope so

Member here had greenbrae misspell Fallon. They decided not to charge hike for it
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:05:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Howdy,

He isn't exactly close (Gardnerville), but Richard can do it and he does great work.    He's on here as RichardSIA, bu like I said not close.  He did both of my AR SBRs.

Semper Fi,

Luis R.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top