Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2016 5:43:39 PM EDT
Howdy. I'm moving (back) to Reno in the near future. Looking for info on any bullseye matches/groups. Looks like Palomino had a group but no longer? Carson City might have a group?

Looking primarily for 50 foot indoor rimfire.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
No bullseye competition that I'm aware of in the Reno area at this time.
You may want to talk with the guys at the new Reno Gun and Range indoor range on Market Street...they may be open to starting an indoor league there in the near future.
Good luck!
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! I will do that
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I am also not aware of any. Bullseye seems to have all but died out most places.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Really sad but true. It's taught me more about marksmanship than any other activity. These days if its not run-around-bangbangbangbang-three-feet-away then it's boring
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Really sad but true. It's taught me more about marksmanship than any other activity. These days if its not run-around-bangbangbangbang-three-feet-away then it's boring
View Quote

I am definitely one of the people that finds it boring. No question that it makes you a better shooter.

I have never been a fan of slow fire stuff but it can be fun for a lot of people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top