Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2016 6:30:44 PM EDT

Saturday 3/26 is the first smallbore silhouette rimfire rifle match of the season! Children 12 and younger shoot FREE, others $5-10! This event is perfect for Ruger 10/22 and Savage MKII rifles or similar. Event details here: bit.ly/1pbq5wD

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 1:10:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Locals, this is a great match. Uses standard NRA Hunter Pistol (50%) scale targets. Go shoot. I'm doing local runs for Cola Warrior West II that weekend, or I'd go.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Only one week away before we hold the first rimfire match of the season! Any rifle that shoots .22 LR or .17 HM2 is perfect for this event.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 12:06:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Results for the first Smallbore Silhouette rimfire rifle match of the 2016 season have been posted: http://palominogunclub.org/307/smallbore-silhouette-match-results/

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]
The second match of the season is coming next weekend: Sat 4/23. Arrive by 8am for early target practice and registration, match starts promptly at 9am. Children 12 and under shoot FREE. Spare rifles are available for this event, and ammunition for a small fee.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Hello Shooters:

The second smallbore silhouette rimfire match of the season is this coming Saturday 4/23. Early practice shooting and registration start at 8am, then the match begins promptly at 9am.

To help reduce the time it takes to complete these events, the first 24 registrants will shoot at standard knock-down targets while additional shooters form a squad and fire at the hanging targets.

If you would like to borrow a 22LR rifle that’s dialed-in for the course, I will have a few available along with ammunition.

The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm with a breeze, so it should be a very nice day for shooting. I hope to see you there!

Match Description: http://palominogunclub.org/262/smallbore-silhouette-rimfire-match-description/

PS: the first Short-Range Tactical Rifle Match is scheduled for the following weekend, Saturday 4/30. This is event ideal for AR-15’s and other semi-auto rifles.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#6]

The second smallbore silhouette match of the 2016 season welcomed a large number of brand new shooters to our local rimfire rifle event, who were delighted with gallery style shooting and knock-down targets. Without question, a fun time was had by all. Most remarkable  was the display of old-time rifles, such as the Winchester model 60-22 with basic blade sights and a well-worn finish, which stayed on-target and never failed the shooter… who posted an impressive first-time score.

Wind was a common challenge throughout the event, with gusts switching direction on shooters between shots. Despite this, scores were still quite high and several competitors improved to earn new difficulty enhancements that will challenge them at future events. Our next match takes place on Saturday 5/28. Please arrive by 8AM for registration and target practice, followed by the match at 9AM. I look forward to seeing everyone back on the range again next month!

Rimfire Match Results: 23 April 2016

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Our next .22 match takes place this coming Saturday 5/28. It's expected to be a nice day for shooting.

Please arrive by 8AM for early registration and target practice, followed by the match at 9AM.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Results for the May 2016 smallbore silhouette rimfire rifle match have been posted: http://palominogunclub.org/307/smallbore-silhouette-match-results/

Our next match takes place on Saturday 6/25. Please arrive by 8AM for early registration and target practice, followed by the match promptly at 9AM.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Our next rimfire match is this coming Saturday 6/25. It should be a nice warm day for shooting.

Setup starts at 7:30AM. Please arrive by 8AM for early registration and target practice, followed by the match at 9AM.

Event details here: http://palominogunclub.org/262/smallbore-silhouette-rimfire-match-description/
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:45:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Good luck, we're all counting on you. I'll be attending my little brother's wedding. I'd rather be shooting with you people, but sometimes I have to be responsible. Which is terrible.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Results are post for the June 2016 smallbore silhouette rimfire rifle match: http://palominogunclub.org/307/smallbore-silhouette-match-results/

Our next match takes place on Saturday 7/30. Please arrive before 8AM for early registration and target practice, followed by the match promptly at 9AM.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top