Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2016 4:48:57 PM EDT
Looking to have some Cerakote work done.  Any recommendations for someone in the Las Vegas area?
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm curious as well, one of these days i'm gonna give the gf a teal gun
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Check NFA
Link Posted: 1/9/2016 4:04:50 AM EDT
[#3]
what did ya need done and what color(s)?
Link Posted: 1/9/2016 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
what did ya need done and what color(s)?
View Quote

Lower receiver, upper receiver, and handguard in Magpul FDE.  SS barrel in black (currently painted with Aervoe).  I'll strip the parts so no disassembly or reassembly needed.    

Link Posted: 1/9/2016 11:48:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I looked into Valkyrie combat in Henderson a couple years back but they wanted 300 $ and gave me a turnaround time of 3 weeks.  Both were unacceptable to me.  SIN CITY REVIEW from YouTube is based out of wild west guns?  I would also like a local cerkoater that's not gonna charge an arm and a leg.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#6]
PMS sent to you both.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 1:05:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Ship it off to Blown Deadline or MAD Custom Coating for something cool. They are teh best in the game right now.

If you're going to cerakote a rifle, I recommend doing the whole thing in a color other than Magpul FDE. Switch it up a little. If a tan finish is your thing, there are TONS of tan options in cerakote. Set your rifle apart from the others. Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#8]
If you're willing to ship, Zephyr Defense (FFL) up here in Reno is just getting started. They've turned out some trick Cerakote jobs. The main coatings guy has been a regular at my rifle matches for years, they are GTG.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#9]
montactical.com here in vegas… solid guys.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 4:21:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I do all my own Cerakoting. It's really not that hard. At least I don't think it is. Of course, I like doing it too, so maybe that's way I don't think it's all that hard to do.

Album on IMGUR of just a few I've done for myself..

IMGUR CERAKOTING ALBUM

This is an all original SP1 I did for a friend. It was his fathers gun he brought back from Viet Nam.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top