Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2015 11:49:47 AM EDT
I know New Frontier is our go to shop in the North part of the valley but I just stopped in Spartan Arms on North Decatur over the weekend and was totally impressed.  Chatted with Brandon for a while and he seems like a great, down to earth guy.  Store is well stocked and none of the salesmen acted like wannabe operators.  All conversations I heard were straightforward and to the point.  No Glock fan boys pushing their favorite G-whatever on customers.  No tacticool GI Joes trying to sell the latest AR-10 to somebody simply wanting a .22LR.  No high pressure sales pitches, just simple, polite answers to questions.  NFA is still a great shop but it's nice to know we've now got two good ones to choose from in this part of town.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#1]
noticed that shop the other day when heading to the shooting complex. perfect location to stop in if you are on your way there
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been in there a couple of times since it is really close to my house. They are very well stocked and the staff is very nice. With that said I can't cheat on my friends at NFA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top