Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2015 3:46:44 AM EDT
So after coming back to vegas after being gone for the past 3 years, me and the girl have our anniversary. We both have lived here before for a number of years and were hoping to find something interesting to do. done red rock, and Charleston, been to stuff on the strip, done bonnie springs, and pretty much most of the local stuff. cant seem to find anything that looks good. so is there anything I should look at that doesn't cost $1000 just to sign up? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

they do a brunch cruise with unlimited mimosas that's very enjoyable.

there's also zip lining hot springs bike tours kayaking etc based out of boulder city.

In your shoes I would have the wife pick a "Dream" activity and you pick one as well as decide on something together so like go rent some racecars at the speedway for her then get a machinegun package at battlefield vegas followed by a great steak dinner hookers and blow the worlds your oyster man
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 10:03:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#4]
1 day+ trips down the Colorado in a kayak  kayak tours  this is one of the places I looked at a while back, didn't go for other reasons so not offering a personal referral.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 8:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

ETA....stay the night or weekend at the Hotel Nevada in Ely or the Overland in Pioche

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

While the Hotel Nevada is historic and rustic, the bristle cone inn is much roomier and relaxing.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 2:02:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Zion is only a couple of hours away... jus' sayin.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]
There's the Bootleg Canyon zipline in Boulder City.  http://www.flightlinezbootleg.com/
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 10:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Take a leisurely cruise north to either Ely or Pioche and do some exploring. Cave Lake is really nice if you have kayaks or a canoe. Garnet Hill is alot of fun and best of all its free, my friend's wife found a garnet so big she had a jeweler split it up and made necklaces out of it for her 3 other sisters.

ETA....stay the night or weekend at the Hotel Nevada in Ely or the Overland in Pioche

View Quote

I used to live in Ely as a kid. While I liked living there, I can't really think why I would want to travel for four hours to get there just cause.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I used to live in Ely as a kid. While I liked living there, I can't really think why I would want to travel for four hours to get there just cause.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Take a leisurely cruise north to either Ely or Pioche and do some exploring. Cave Lake is really nice if you have kayaks or a canoe. Garnet Hill is alot of fun and best of all its free, my friend's wife found a garnet so big she had a jeweler split it up and made necklaces out of it for her 3 other sisters.

Legalized prostitution?  Otherwise I'm coming up blank.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top