Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2015 2:56:01 PM EDT
My wife and I have a 4 month old boy. I'm trying to find a place in or near Reno where we can go to learn infant CPR/ first aid. And general safety/ awareness type stuff. Any suggestions on where to go? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 3:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
contact REMSA education.  They have a web site.  they teach classes all over the northern part of the state.  You will probably want the first aid CPR class. It will teach you a little more than you need for just a child but it's good info.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 12:07:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Puff puff pass is all you need to know

Wait, what are we talking about? There is pretty much no downside to a full cpr class. Might be worth checking with your job and see if they'll cover some of the cost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top