Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2015 7:26:29 PM EDT

Hey yal. Dont forget about the event over at NFA tomorrow. Ill be there to trash some blue cards as well.

See yah out there.  
Oh and roadkill cafe is some good food if you come hungry.

Jon.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd not burn or shred mine
Might be a new law in the future that requires them again
Reminds me of burning bras..
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Might be a new law in the future that requires them again
View Quote

WILL NOT COMPLY
Simple dimple.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe that selling a gun with Ralph Lamb Blue Cards (or any Blue Card for that matter) will increase the value.

Think about that before you burn your history.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Considering the significant number of people who won't even buy from any FFL due to records kept I would disagree.
Might have some value to folk who collect signatures of famous persons, but proving that the gun your are selling is in a Gov. Org. database is very unlikely to enhance value.
Just my observation.
Oh yea, right, we absolutely trust that the records, back-ups, and archive files will be completely purged on time and without exception.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Considering the significant number of people who won't even buy from any FFL due to records kept I would disagree.
Might have some value to folk who collect signatures of famous persons, but proving that the gun your are selling is in a Gov. Org. database is very unlikely to enhance value.
Just my observation.
Oh yea, right, we absolutely trust that the records, back-ups, and archive files will be completely purged on time and without exception.
View Quote

What are you talking about. The officers down there said they could do it so fast. No one ever questioned them ding a terabyte hard drive with all the paperwork scanned into it. The blue card records will be completely destroyed without any need for Metro to prove it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:10:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Stfu with the negative nancy shit.

I for one will be there to ingest some dead animals and possibly buy a gun.

Guido never answered me if they have a ruger american compact. But if not i might get something else. Im keeping the blue card for my ar pistol just cause but some others are grtting shredded.

We might not have gotten everything we should have but the death of the blue card is a.great thing.

Be happy!
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:14:44 AM EDT
[#7]
So the reason Metro told the legislature they need a year is?

We know the records are inaccurate.

I'm pretty sure everything Metro/Gov. records goes onto multiple redundant files. (Unless it's Lois Lerners email).
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:23:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll be there.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:41:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Me and the wife will swing by at some point during the event but I don't plan on stopping unless the parking situation isn't to bad... not much parking to begin with.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like fun, will be there with the fam to get some of that roadkill grill. Have a few blue cards to discard as well.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 12:21:18 PM EDT
[#11]
The wife and I will be attending.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 12:53:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Me and the wife will swing by at some point during the event but I don't plan on stopping unless the parking situation isn't to bad... not much parking to begin with.
View Quote
There are 195 parking places behind the building. I'm sure you can find a spot.   The front is blocked off for vendors.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There are 195 parking places behind the building. I'm sure you can find a spot.   The front is blocked off for vendors.    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, I've been to there dozens of times and never realized their was parking behind the building...
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You know, I've been to there dozens of times and never realized their was parking behind the building...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most people don't, we use it for employee parking or when BWW is showing the fights or a big game.  Now you know!  :-)

Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Glock is doing free inspections and parts replacement on as many handguns as you can bring them from 10-3 and FNH is giving away free accessory packs with all handgun purchases.  We ended up with about 20 vendors and John Mulls Roadkill Grill serving up some great BBQ!

Hope to see a bunch of you there!
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Was there first thing this morning. Blue cards are gone. Stuck around for the first raffel but didnt get anything. Jason won a knife. I think he cheated. But i did take home a bran new g43. Thanks Guido.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Went with the Stoners. Wait.. That didn't sound right.
Went with John Stoner and family. Was there for a couple hours. Got some grub and swag. Didn't win squat.

Note to self.... Sneaking up behind Guido and tweeking his nipples will not get you a store discount.

You lied PBJ.  lol
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 11:23:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Wife and I showed up just in time to rid our house of all blue cards and win her a neat little range bag. Also bought her a great palm hat for those blistering days out at the range. Thanks to all involved
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Went with the Stoners. Wait.. That didn't sound right.
Went with John Stoner and family. Was there for a couple hours. Got some grub and swag. Didn't win squat.

Note to self.... Sneaking up behind Guido and tweeking his nipples will not get you a store discount.

You lied PBJ.  lol
View Quote

He seems to like it when i do it. Sorry bro. Maybe he dont like fluffy guys. Hes got a skinny fetish. Lol
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Went, happily shredded, checked out the vendors, bought some stuff, won a prize. It was a good day...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top