Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2015 12:27:29 AM EDT
I can't find your post about the big blue card burning bash. When is it?
My luck I probably missed it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 9:25:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Sales guy there told me last week it will be on the 18th.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 12:26:20 AM EDT
[#2]
its July 18th, on my birthday!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#3]
July 18th.

Sorry, trying to get caught up and fix my site sponsor thing on here and I'll post up more details as they come in.

NRA and NVFAC are dumping some money into the event so there should be some great prizes for those of you that keep some blue cards to shred!
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:58:12 AM EDT
[#4]
What time? I might be able to fit an hour or two into my schedule since I have to work for my EBT card
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What time? I might be able to fit an hour or two into my schedule since I have to work for my EBT card
View Quote
10 to 3

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn! To short of notice to get off work and I was saving my stash to shred too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Damn! To short of notice to get off work and I was saving my stash to shred too.
View Quote
next month, not in two days.....if that helps any

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This helps me.. I looked right past JULY. I thought it was rather odd to be doing this on a Thursday
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 8:51:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 2:12:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like a good time. I have a blue card for my first ar lower i bought from you guys. Id hate to burn it, kinda gives me a little credibility if i want it loaded in my car or concealed.

Im all the way across town from nfa. I think i need another excuse to get over there. You got anything like a ruger american compact in a caliber suitable for cow elk? Mp9c?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Do you have my deployment schedule? Every time you have a big sale or special event, I am not in the country. Well nothing changes this time again, leaving next weekend.

See you when I get back...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top