Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2015 4:36:10 PM EDT

From the NFA Facebook Page:

Services for Brad Dugan? will be held this coming Friday at Palm Mortuary (6701 North Jones Blvd) at 11:00 AM. NO ties or suits -- Brad wouldn't want it that way and his family has asked that we respect those wishes. New Frontier Armory? won't be open until 1:00PM Friday so that our employees can make it there to pay their respects. Below is a link to a memorial fund we've set up for Brad's son to help with school and living expenses while he works hard to graduate high school and get back on his feet after this terrible loss. NFA will be matching all donations at the end of the fund raiser. If Brad ever passed on some of his wisdom to you or took the time out of his day to help you with something (and I know this was hundreds of people) please take the time to donate a few dollars and help us show Brad's family how much his Las Vegas family loved and appreciated him by attending his services. Please pass this information on to friends of Brad who may not be on our Facebook page.

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/brad-m-dugan-memorial-fund/353608#

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 4:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
RIP...
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#2]
If it's the fellow I'm thinking of, he once put together a "bag-of-parts" revolver I sheepishly brought in, and refused payment.  Made me a customer for life.

He was a good man.

Sorry for your loss.

Best,
JBR
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's the fellow I'm thinking of, he once put together a "bag-of-parts" revolver I sheepishly brought in, and refused payment.  Made me a customer for life.

He was a good man.

Sorry for your loss.

Best,
JBR
View Quote

My ex and I brought in a pair of single action pistols to have him cut the barrels down.  I guess it turned out to be much more involved than he had originally guessed.  When he was done they looked better than when we brought them in but he refused to take any money from us because what he learned about the pistols was worth more then the money he'd charge.

So terribly sorry for the loss.  Prayers of comfort for his entire family, including the NFA family.

AL
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Did he also work at the Fountain Falls Apts? From the picture it looks like the guy I knew, Good Guy. This is sad.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 10:59:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did he also work at the Fountain Falls Apts? From the picture it looks like the guy I knew, Good Guy. This is sad.
View Quote
Yes

Link Posted: 5/19/2015 11:42:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn
His guys over there really liked him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top