Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2015 9:41:13 PM EDT
Hey Guys, another new transfer to LV.  I have a couple of questions about things..
1. How safe is it to go out South of town on the Blvd to shoot?
2.  Are there any areas out there bettr than others?
Thanks..
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 12:15:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't go out there on weekends. There are to many idiots out there.
I usually go out to the liteweight mine area during the week so i can shoot alone.
I like going to Boulder City or The Pro gun club. It's worth the drive.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 1:24:40 AM EDT
[#2]
What part of town are you in?  I personally go to a spot near nelson little south of boulder city, i think its closer for me in henderson than the spot by sloan and i like swinging through boulder city when im done. My brother in law likes to go to a spot north near the turnoff to mt charleston its about as busy as the sloan spot. If i go to either of those busier spots i just dribe in further than everyone and its not bad. Either way pack out more than you pack in and dont make a mess with glass. Welcome
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.   I'm actually further South of LV, so that area looks to be the closest place to shoot for me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Boulder rifle and pistol range is well worth the drive and membership.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks guys.   I'm actually further South of LV, so that area looks to be the closest place to shoot for me.
View Quote

How far south? I'm near Searchlight. There's a few spots out there to shoot. The range on 165 near Nelson that someone else mentioned is pretty nice too. Nice as in a good place to shoot from close up or out to around a mile. It's completely covered in trash though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top