Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2015 9:30:33 PM EDT
I'm in Las Vegas for a week, 6 more days exactly.
I have some cash to blow(joke I'm poor) and I was wondering if I could get a mad deal anywhere here: like as cheap as gunbroker or cheaper..
Google maps shows hundreds of places but I don't have all day for that.
Let me know!!!

Thanks,
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
New Frontier Armory
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 12:28:19 AM EDT
[#2]
2nd. Amendment. On North Rancho half a block north of Craig Road next to Wendy's. Good people. Veteran owned.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I dunno if you'll find any mad deals, there are a good number of stores that sell things on consignment that may be decent deals but I doubt anything close to the deals you can find online. There is also i think just one pawn shop that has an FFL were I suppose you might find a deal but I doubt it. Remember all these places have to make a decent profit to keep a brick and mortar shop open they will always have a markup over what you'll find online.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dunno if you'll find any mad deals, there are a good number of stores that sell things on consignment that may be decent deals but I doubt anything close to the deals you can find online. There is also i think just one pawn shop that has an FFL were I suppose you might find a deal but I doubt it. Remember all these places have to make a decent profit to keep a brick and mortar shop open they will always have a markup over what you'll find online.
View Quote

You are right. But a lot of dealers on gunbroker are also store owners.
It was more or less a wish that I find a mad deal.

But thanks yall, I will check those places out!
New Frontier looks promising!
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#5]
When I was there last month it looked like the place was about to file bankruptcy. There was hardly a rifle to be seen, not much in the way of handgun inventory and a lot of their "accessories" were really marked down and/or not stocked (empty shelves). Maybe I will buy the place one day but for now, it looked kind of sad inventory wise.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When I was there last month it looked like the place was about to file bankruptcy. There was hardly a rifle to be seen, not much in the way of handgun inventory and a lot of their "accessories" were really marked down and/or not stocked (empty shelves). Maybe I will buy the place one day but for now, it looked kind of sad inventory wise.
View Quote

You were "there", where?

NFA or 2nd?

I could care less if 2nd went out of business. In fact, I would crack a grin if they did.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:13:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I was at NFA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top