Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2015 7:43:59 PM EDT
Going back to Vegas for vacation soon and thought I'd go to a full auto range. I know they are crazy expensive and tourist holes but I'm OK with it since well, I am a tourist and on vacation lol.

I would prefer outdoor if possible. Not looking to shoot a mini gun or any novelty but rather a standard issue gun (M4s, AKs, M249).

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 1:56:19 AM EDT
[#2]
If you want out door and you don't want to be ass raped into buying a "package deal" check out Pro Gun Club. It's south of Henderson near Boulder but a better option then any place in town. You can shoot an M4, with 3 mags of 25 rounds each for $75.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 6:44:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I was set on battlefield but was annoyed by their packages...especially how they are named after Call of Duty games.

The place south of Henderson sounds like something I'd be more interested in and it's cheaper.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 for Pro Gun Club
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top