Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2015 9:19:09 AM EDT
Does anybody have any scoop or recommendations here in Las Vegas?

Any dealerships you wouldn't want to touch your car?

I'd appreciate any insight.

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:16:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:45:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looking for an oil change or an engine rebuild?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Just general service work at this point.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Ford Country in Henderson has always treated us well.

NEVER, EVER GO TO GAUDIN FORD..  They will try to scam you on work not done and on the bill.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I second Ford Country. They have a large quick lane dept that gets you in and out. Longest I had to wait for an oil change is 45 mins from pull in to pull out. Warranty service or major repairs have not been too big of an issue.

Up in the NW Team Ford has not been too bad, but the jury is still out on them for me.  Oil changes went smooth, but my wifes explorer sport with less than 4000 miles on it was slowly leaking oil. They tried to blame the quick lane when I told them that this was coming from another area of the engine. Turns out it was an oil return line from one of the turbos. Ticked me off that the service writer would not even listen to me when I tried to explain it to him.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I second Ford Country. They have a large quick lane dept that gets you in and out. Longest I had to wait for an oil change is 45 mins from pull in to pull out. Warranty service or major repairs have not been too big of an issue.

Up in the NW Team Ford has not been too bad, but the jury is still out on them for me.  Oil changes went smooth, but my wifes explorer sport with less than 4000 miles on it was slowly leaking oil. They tried to blame the quick lane when I told them that this was coming from another area of the engine. Turns out it was an oil return line from one of the turbos. Ticked me off that the service writer would not even listen to me when I tried to explain it to him.
View Quote

Yeah, I've had a couple of problems with Team in the past, one with the sales department trying to do a bait and switch, the other with the service department not taking responsibility for a problem caused by Ford.  In one case I had to call Ford corporate.  They said they really didn't have any influence over their dealerships but they called anyway.  That seemed to show Team how serious I was so they finally relented and did the right thing.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:36:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Another for Ford Country.
Both mom and dad take their cars there and have no complaints.
Last time they needed to keep dafs car over night. They took him home to Boulder City and picked him up the next day.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 1:03:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Gaudin Ford for is horrible..... They under charged me for tires, and a level kit, I told them at checkout it was 750 under what I was priced. The service rep said he took care of it, because of the long wait, i waited 5 hours longer than quoted. They called for 2 months straight threatening suing me, small claims court, police and leins on my house if I didn't pay them. The rep even told me, if I didn't pay the money they would fire him. They stopped when I had a lawyer friend contact them.

I have always loved Friendly Ford, they are quick and easy to deal with. Except for the old guy in the last service stall, hes an asshole, everyone is nice. lol
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:09:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the help people. It looks like it will be Ford Country next week. I used them about 10 years ago and was always happy.

I hope Mustang Sally's is still good. I  thought it was so cool that they had a café in the dealership.

Gaudin is about 1 minute from my place but It looks like I'll take a pass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top