BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2015 10:57:58 AM EDT
huntnevada.com

Get in there, folks, it's that time of year again
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry. The application period is closed.

You guys need to wait til' next year
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

huntnevada.com

Get in there, folks, it's that time of year again

View Quote

No, no, that time of year comes in mid-June when I am disappointed that I yet again didn't draw anything.  My luck is the worst.  Boo hoo.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#3]
put in for cow and antlered dags with bonus combo cow as a group on friday.

Hope I draw and actually see something i have a tag for during the season this year.

still pissed off at the 6x6 bull that walked in to my scope at about 10 yards last year when i had a cow tag in my pocket
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Did group for mule deer, antelope and single for elk. Points towards big horn.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:52:19 PM EDT
[#5]
What's an antlered Dag's?

Partied for muzzleloader antlered deer, and antlerless elk rifle. Singled for buck antelope rifle, archery bull, and desert bighorn rifle.

Good luck everyone.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's an antlered Dag's?

Partied for muzzleloader antlered deer, and antlerless elk rifle. Singled for buck antelope rifle, archery bull, and desert bighorn rifle.

Good luck everyone.
View Quote

that's just me making fun of are little tiny mule deer
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 12:54:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I put in for antlered mule deer, cow elk, and antelope. Put in for archery cow elk party with a buddy too, so guess I might be flinging sticks if I draw

Saw lots of big muley Bucks this year, of course with no tag. This guy was about 25 yards away. No, I didn't shoot him.

For reference with how close he was

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 4:08:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I dun fucked up.  I completely forgot to put in.  I guess it will be another year with no tag, but this time it will be my fault
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:57:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, I dun fucked up.  I completely forgot to put in.  I guess it will be another year with no tag, but this time it will be my fault
View Quote

Download an app called "point hunter" on your phone.  It will send you text reminders for the states you choose on when the applications start and 2 days before they close so it makes it pretty hard to screw it up.

It keeps track of your bonus points in many states as well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:11:01 PM EDT
[#10]
There's always the 2nd draw.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top