Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2015 4:05:14 PM EDT
So far all I know of who has their own gear is nsfjojo and nvgeologist and myself. Last couple years I played with a group of guys in dog valley. Just west of border town. A nice forested area. Most the people I used to play with have moved or are too busy. I don't want to go a summer without playing. Here are the details.

-Dog valley, west of border town. (In California) so no ccws
-Forested area where we are allowed to play.
-I have one extra mask and gun anybody can use.
-The roads in are a little rough so no cars. Unless you don't care.
-From the border town exit to where the play area is is roughly 15-20 minutes.
-we can BBQ there as well.
-We would need at least 8 people minimum to have a good game. The more the better. Where we play is a little island surrounded by trenches. Very fun.

If you are interested post here. If you have no gear you can get a very good gun, mask, spare air tanks and balls for under 200 at sports authority. We would shoot to play on weekends. But anytime is okay that we can get everybody together.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:11:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Not me.  Those things hurt.  I'm too chicken.  I bet you guys would deliberately aim at my nipples.  

Besides, I'm pretty sure NVGeologist wants payback for the 'AP Incident'.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I would love to but I think I may be moving soon.  I have two or three guns but they are probably close to 10 years old and haven't been shot in at least 7 so they would need a pretty good tune up before we started.  

I used to play 36 hour games with a group of about 60 people on 200 acres of forest.  capture the flag type games that went on for up to 36 hours or until the last person was dead.  you were allowed to get shot 5 times.  Every time you got shot the person who shot you signed your card with name and time stamp and you had to stay put and "dead" for 15 minutes.  The same person couldn't shoot you twice.  It was so much fun because you had to find a way to get some sleep at some point during the game without getting ambushed.

If for some reason I don't end up moving i'm in as long as I can find someone to tune up the guns, hydro test my tank and fill it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Street_Doc I take my gun to Steve's Army surplus store on mill street. They tune it up and clean/ lube it for me every year. I also get my air there as well. I'm sure there are other places but that's just where I go.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Street_Doc I take my gun to Steve's Army surplus store on mill street. They tune it up and clean/ lube it for me every year. I also get my air there as well. I'm sure there are other places but that's just where I go.
View Quote

can they do 4500 psi air fills? I'll deffinately check them out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#5]
If I get my shit together, we can do it at my property. I have CO2 and SCUBA tanks to do fills in the field. SCUBA probably needs to be hydrod again though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not me.  Those things hurt.  I'm too chicken.  I bet you guys would deliberately aim at my nipples.  

Besides, I'm pretty sure NVGeologist wants payback for the 'AP Incident'.  
View Quote

I'll get my payback at CWW2.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top