Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2015 4:37:14 PM EDT
NFA is not doing .308, so who else might have a good NV made product at a reasonable price?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I would also like to know.  I have a nice little family of .223's now it's time to build a few .308's.  I have been looking for a while just haven't found one I like.  Any chance NFA would do a battle born 308 order?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Would require entire new CNC programs and tooling for both halves.

I'm sure they "Could" but so far they have not.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to get a matching .308 Battle Born lower to put under my DPMS.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:17:23 AM EDT
[#4]
9mm Glock Mag lower is next on the list.  Hopefully will be in full production by the end of next month and released early May.  Its all done and dialed in, just fine tuning the mag catch.

After that we'll be getting into the AR-10 once we can keep up with production on the AR-15 and AR-9's or have time to add and set up equipment.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Well by golly that's great news.  Once things are up and running will you be doing a battle born version of each?  I know quite a few of us would like to have the different versions to match our 223's that we got a while back from you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
9mm Glock Mag lower is next on the list.  Hopefully will be in full production by the end of next month and released early May.  Its all done and dialed in, just fine tuning the mag catch.

After that we'll be getting into the AR-10 once we can keep up with production on the AR-15 and AR-9's or have time to add and set up equipment.
View Quote

Well now... that statement just put my 9mm build on hold I assume a glock mag cut bolt will be needed? any chance your doing bolts as well?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:04:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well now... that statement just put my 9mm build on hold I assume a glock mag cut bolt will be needed? any chance your doing bolts as well?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes and Yes.  If you already have a standard 9mm AR Bolt we can run the mod on it as well as a service, but we will be selling bolts ready to roll with Glock, Colt, Sten, and Uzi Mags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top