Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:07:43 PM EDT
With all of the new taxes and spending that he has proposed, I was what what everybody thinks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Politicians, republican, rino republican, democrat, liberal democrat does not matter...ultimately, they all want MONEY and POWER. This clown is no different other than maybe he won't hurt us as bad as some of the others would have
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
At least he vetoed that "universal background" check crap last time.

If he'll back new taxes, he'll back new gun controls.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty much.

Also a political opportunist.

Didn't run on tax hikes, waited until he is a "Lame Duck" to go against the party "No New Taxes" platform plank.

The good news according to a lot of people I know is that he has committed political suicide now and will NOT be winning further office.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#4]
he certainly won't be winning my vote for anything ever again, and I'll be skeptical of anyone he endorses.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 12:17:32 AM EDT
[#5]
my cliche line for this is:

Republican or Democrat two wings on the same bird of prey.

Get ready for the morning "two minute hate"  Orwell was wrong we are ahead of schedule.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:39:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd vote for my dog for the Senate before I'd vote for Harry Reid and I'd vote for Reid before I'd vote for Sandoval.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 3:45:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Some fairly politically savvy folk now dismiss Sandoval as ever trying to run for Senate against Reid

For my part I'm working to draft a much better candidate to run against him if he tries.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 4:19:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd vote for my dog for the Senate before I'd vote for Harry Reid and I'd vote for Reid before I'd vote for Sandoval.
View Quote

I wouldn't go that far...
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yikes.  That's a bit much, don't you think?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Ah, Nevada's very own wise latina.   Fuck him in the ass with a rusty fence post.

The voters stood up and shouted NO to the margins tax.   That tone deaf taint muffin barely took a breath before starting to pound on raising taxes to suck off the teachers union.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:19:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ah, Nevada's very own wise latina.   Fuck him in the ass with a rusty fence post.

The voters stood up and shouted NO to the margins tax.   That tone deaf taint muffin barely took a breath before starting to pound on raising taxes to suck off the teachers union.

View Quote

Lem don't post much, but when he does, I usually agree, this time is no different.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#12]
If you have to ask the question you know the answer.  Sandoval is Progressive - aka communist.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 5:03:38 AM EDT
[#13]
I like Sandoval.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I like Sandoval.
View Quote

Too bad he's revealed himself to be another big tax & spender!
Special deals for Tesla, but "F" companies already here, and his new Margin Tax will discourage anyone else coming in.
That passes and I will be looking for an exit!
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Special deals for Tesla, but "F" companies already here, and his new Margin Tax will discourage anyone else coming in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like Sandoval.

We'll put the other likely candidate hometown forums on advance notice.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#16]
What is this margin tax about?
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Taxing EVERY business on their gross income, even if they are not making a profit that quarter or year.
I see it as a form of state income tax, business will pass the tax along to the consumer so even retired folk will be the ones who ultimately pay.
It's the same BS the teachers union pushed and we the people overwhelmingly rejected at the last election.
But now that it's been re-branded with Sandovals blessing we're supposed to think it's a wonderful idea.

Alternate proposals have been made by real conservatives with actual financial expertise, they were viciously attacked for that and their proposals disregarded.
Contact your reps and demand they kill the 1.1 BILLION dollar tax hike.
Unless you want to see your indirect taxes go insane, and lots of business leave, or decide to stay away.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 1:29:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Taxing EVERY business on their gross income, even if they are not making a profit that quarter or year.
I see it as a form of state income tax, business will pass the tax along to the consumer so even retired folk will be the ones who ultimately pay.
It's the same BS the teachers union pushed and we the people overwhelmingly rejected at the last election.
But now that it's been re-branded with Sandovals blessing we're supposed to think it's a wonderful idea.

Alternate proposals have been made by real conservatives with actual financial expertise, they were viciously attacked for that and their proposals disregarded.
Unless you want to see your indirect taxes go insane, and lots of business leave, or decide to stay away.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Read this 160 page bill.

It is a tiered system based solely on gross receipts. Each type of business also has a special tier. For my one business, I will just shut it down and create it in another state. For the other, the bill is still confusing. I may fall into one category and my license may only go up by 2k a year. If it falls into another, it may be 10k and I will close its doors too or try and reformat the business model.

This is a tax hike. It is a blatant attempt to circumvent the Constitutional requirements of tax increases.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 6:24:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I like Sandoval.
View Quote

Do you own your own business?

And is that business the sole source of your income?
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for breaking this down people.

I wouldn't catch some of this BS if I wasn't here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top