Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2015 4:15:22 PM EDT
About a year ago, I asked the NV HTF for some help, and a couple Vegas members, BroncoGlen and ishoot2live, came through for me. Being a Renoite, I didn't get to meet these guys until December 2014. I ended up staying with ishoot2live for a couple days on a trip to AZ, and he invited me to come back for SHOT.

Ishoot2live had a pretty rough year, he lost his mom, and spent some time in the hospital after a heart attack. Despite that, he invited me into his home, cooked a killer meal or few, and put up with me bringing fancy beer instead of Coors Light.

Hell, he even went to the range with me.

I got to come down for SHOT, got fed good food, got to bullshit, and met three more arfcommers while I was down.

Thanks arfcom, and ishoot2live in particular, for being a great group of people, who will help each other out, no matter how big or small the need.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:14:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, it was nice to meet you too.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:15:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to apologize to you guys for having to put up with him. Even up here we make him stay in his corner
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top