Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 12:24:10 AM EDT
Where are the nicer areas of Henderson? I will most likely take a job offer that requires me to move to this area.
I will most likely rent the first 6 month-year and then buy a place if all works out.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:31:45 AM EDT
[#1]
There are some nice areas to live in.  You can get a decent feel of the areas by searching the Henderson crime map.  Stay away from the areas with the yellow N tags.  

http://www.cityofhenderson.com/police/crime-search

ETA:  link made cold

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:28:42 AM EDT
[#2]
South of 215, West of the 95.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:09:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
South of 215, West of the 95.
View Quote

I call bs. I'm south of the 215, but east of the 95 (horizon and 95 area) and haven't had any issues. Sure, there are more trailers, but no hoa=win. Now once you get closer to boulder highway, I wouldn't disagree so much.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#4]
My house is south of 215 and west of the 95 and I love it out here. My only complaint is that we use to go out to the end of College rd out into the desert for some off roading and shooting. The BLM put a stop to that. Still a great place to live.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My house is south of 215 and west of the 95 and I love it out here. My only complaint is that we use to go out to the end of College rd out into the desert for some off roading and shooting. The BLM put a stop to that. Still a great place to live.
View Quote

Sounds like we're almost neighbors.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the heads up.
Do you guys know of a good resource for finding local rental houses?
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up.
Do you guys know of a good resource for finding local rental houses?
View Quote

We used zillow both to rent and buy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a place inside of the Signatures @ the MGM for rent.
It's only a studio but if your looking for something temporary let me know.
It is fully furnished.
Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top