Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2015 8:34:45 PM EDT
We're at SHOT right now with suppressed weapons, plenty of ammo and some extra, seriously high-end night vision and thermal. This is last minute and we want to go tonight. Anyone able to show us around and bring us to a cool desert location where we can cut loose? We will supply some NV for anyone(s) willing to help us out.

EMAIL me ASAP with TEL.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 1:15:19 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a map on the top of the page. Plenty of places in the desert.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 2:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Dammit. Just saw this... I know your toys Horta, from the NV forum and would've killed to get to see a few things.

Sorry I didn't check in earlier.

ETA: If you guys for any reason decide to go tomorrow, PM me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We're at SHOT right now with suppressed weapons, plenty of ammo and some extra, seriously high-end night vision and thermal. This is last minute and we want to go tonight. Anyone able to show us around and bring us to a cool desert location where we can cut loose? We will supply some NV for anyone(s) willing to help us out.

EMAIL me ASAP with TEL.

View Quote

Damn it! Why didn't I check this forum yesterday. I know LOTS of kick ass desert shooting spots just outside of Vegas.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]
It was my bad for not coordinating this sooner (I'm a piss-poor planner: PPP).

For 2016 SHOT we'll have to make a coordinated effort. We'll bring da shizzle and you guys can take us out into a deep, dark place somewhere in the Nevada desert. Who knows, maybe we'll find Hoffa.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 5:32:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was my bad for not coordinating this sooner (I'm a piss-poor planner: PPP).

For 2016 SHOT we'll have to make a coordinated effort. We'll bring da shizzle and you guys can take us out into a deep, dark place somewhere in the Nevada desert. Who knows, maybe we'll find Hoffa.
View Quote

Just let me know next year what type of terrain your looking for. I know spots that range from deep canyons, brush country, to flat as a pancake dry lake beds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top