Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 10:31:22 AM EDT
I'm in town for the week and am dying for some good wings.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly, I haven't found any GREAT wings here. Johnny Mac's is pretty good though. Owner is from Buffalo, NY and the place is smoke-free.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#2]
naked city pizza has good wings too I think the owner is from buffalo they also have a beef on weck

I grew up in buffalo and go there to watch bills games sometimes.

haven't been to the new location they opened on paradise yet but that is closer to henderson
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
naked city pizza has good wings too I think the owner is from buffalo they also have a beef on weck

I grew up in buffalo and go there to watch bills games sometimes.

haven't been to the new location they opened on paradise yet but that is closer to henderson
View Quote

+1 Naked City Pizza on paradise, and Chicken Shack on Sunset. Chicken shacks wings are huge to.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:59:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Theres a place on the north west corner of eastern and st. rose called wings. Just. Wings.

We get them at the hospital on occasion, very tasty.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 2:59:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I went out to Naked City.  I'm not sure if it was in Paradise, but it was in the middle of a dive bar.  Wings and pizza were pretty good, not great.  6 hours later, I was throwing up and my stomach is turning circles.  My GI system is in maximum overdrive.  Two big thumbs down.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#6]
sorry to hear that never had any problems myself
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
sorry to hear that never had any problems myself
View Quote

Not a big issue.  I'm going to try the other place tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#8]
There is always BWW.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Honestly, I haven't found any GREAT wings here. Johnny Mac's is pretty good though. Owner is from Buffalo, NY and the place is smoke-free.
View Quote

Good call.  I tried their watermelon BBQ wings today.  I did not care for the sauce, but whoever prepared them was spot on.  Perfectly tender without being under or over cooked.   I'll be hitting them again next visit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top