Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2015 10:35:29 AM EDT
Hey everyone,

Thought I would check here first to see if anyone is a commercial Realtor in the Vegas area as we are looking for a building to expand into the west with our operations. So if any of you are or have someone that you have worked for in the past , let me know as I need someone ASAP.

Thanks

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.stabledevelopment.com/index.html
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.cbre.us/o/lasvegas/people/brad-peterson/Pages/overview.aspx

Brad has taken very good care of my company and is a straight shooter.  Shoot me a PM if you want me to make the connection for you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:49:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.cbre.us/o/lasvegas/people/brad-peterson/Pages/overview.aspx

Brad has taken very good care of my company and is a straight shooter.  Shoot me a PM if you want me to make the connection for you.
View Quote

You message box is full so if you want to send me his contact info that would be great.

thanks

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey everyone,

Thought I would check here first to see if anyone is a commercial Realtor in the Vegas area as we are looking for a building to expand into the west with our operations. So if any of you are or have someone that you have worked for in the past , let me know as I need someone ASAP.

Thanks

View Quote

Haven't you heard?
It's now "Go north young man".
Northern Nevada is where you want to be.
Lots of space, comparatively little traffic or crime and much more moderate temps.
Just call up the Lt. Governor for personal service, tax breaks, and likely subsidies.
So long as you are new to the state.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Now looking at Reno!

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Reno is the place to be.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#8]
How big a facility, power and water requirements, heavy industry or light?

There may be something available in Moundhouse or even Minden.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Light manufacturing and mostly distribution of product. No needs for water or disposal of chemicals as we are pretty light in the mfg area. Will need to hit all of southern Cali in 1 day,

10,000 to 15,000 sq ft to start with , and expandable space is best if all things fall into place.

Must have at least 2 semi heght doors along with a ground level door.

480v - 220v is preferable for pickers and assorted machinery that will need to go in.

High ceiling , 20ft to 25ft for high storage shelving

Minimal office space, honestly enough for a couple of desks and thats about all we need.

Link Posted: 2/9/2015 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Have not been there lately but a couple of building that met that description were available in Moundhouse.
They may still come up on a Craiglsist search.
Price per foot MUCH less than LV or Reno - Sparks.
Nothing wrong with the area, it's just not much for residential so you end up living in Dayton or Carson City.
A lot of space in Moundhouse got snapped up after the Tesla deal, and some owners jacked up their rates.
Made no sense to me, Tesla is building their own plant about seventy miles away.

I think we probably have something like that in Minden too, near the airport.
Probably close to the Starbucks plant.

MILES of space that meets those specs in Sparks.
A lot of space in Sparks may have it's own railroad siding, and if not it's very close.
Pretty sure containerized freight goes cheaper by rail than truck, and not so likely to be delayed as road transport.

I was serious when I suggested calling up the Lt. Governor.
Contact the counties and they will fall all over themselves offering a "Deal" to attract "Clean Industry" such as yours.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#11]
thanks guys
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#12]
We have an Arfcommer from Northern Nevada that works in commercial real estate.

I sent him a link to this thread.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I work in commercial real estate in Reno and sent a message.

I will put together a list of options in both Northern & Southern Nevada that work for you...  please give me a call at the number I messaged.

Thanks Rigmorole for the heads up!

RichardSIA is right about Lt. Governor...  I can put you in touch with some Economic Development folks that can explain some of the incentives available for new businesses moving to Nevada!
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Nicest possible area would be Minden, near the airport.

But I also recall that the former Amazon warehouse in Dayton? is about to be available.
Lots of room for expansion there.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Totally off topic but this is freaking COOL.  I love watching effective networking in action.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top