Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2014 3:45:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 2:05:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Has anyone been before? What exactly is the challenge? What are the courses of fire like?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 3:58:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they have an ADA compliant optic that will work with my astigmatism?

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like fun. U gunna go lance?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has anyone been before? What exactly is the challenge? What are the courses of fire like?
View Quote

I shot it last year, took 1st in the team event. The course of fire was pretty simple, didn't involve any movement. Without giving it away, you shot paper for accuracy and steel for speed. Who knows if the course of fire is going to be the same. They gave away some pretty nice prizes last year.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looks like fun. U gunna go lance?
View Quote

Nope. Just putting it out there for those who might.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:17:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I shot it last year, took 1st in the team event. The course of fire was pretty simple, didn't involve any movement. Without giving it away, you shot paper for accuracy and steel for speed. Who knows if the course of fire is going to be the same. They gave away some pretty nice prizes last year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info. I've never been in a shooting competition and it sounds fun. I have a 512 model on a Colt 6920. Besides the rifle and eotech obviously, what else is required?

Sling? Mag pouches? Rest for the bench, or is it all shot standing? The Clark County shooting range site has no details and beyond the poster in the link, it gives no details.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:51:15 PM EDT
[#7]
No extra gear was needed. No mag changes or anything like that
. just you and the rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top