Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2014 1:55:03 AM EDT
hey guido (or anyone else that might read this that offers the service in town) how much for a pin and weld?
slowly getting around to building my BB commemorative lower
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

hey guido (or anyone else that might read this that offers the service in town) how much for a pin and weld?

slowly getting around to building my BB commemorative lower
View Quote
I got a quote from NFA for $75.00 for P&W a few months ago... Don't know if that's changed.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll have to look, but i think thats what I paid a couple months ago.
Quick to. Said 2 weeks and called 3 days later.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#4]
awesome thanks guido.

Link Posted: 12/25/2014 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pin and weld is $45

Cut, crown,  pin and weld is $75

The guys will quote you two weeks but we usually turn them around in 2-3 days or less if the shop isn't swamped.
View Quote

A few months back I was quoted $75 for a cut, $75 for crow, $75 for pin and weld. The pin and weld may have been because it was for a AAC T51 flash hider.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 11:43:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

A few months back I was quoted $75 for a cut, $75 for crow, $75 for pin and weld. The pin and weld may have been because it was for a AAC T51 flash hider.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pin and weld is $45

Cut, crown,  pin and weld is $75

The guys will quote you two weeks but we usually turn them around in 2-3 days or less if the shop isn't swamped.

Same here. The quote I got for $75.00 was for a pin and weld and I never said what kind of muzzle device it was, I just asked what a P&W cost. I need both a 51T AAC FH, and KX5 done. Why would it cost more depending on the muzzle device?

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey guido or NFA staff, does the same price apply for AK's?

I have an arsenal slr 107CR with a muzzle shroud. Im wanting to cut, crown and permanently attach the muzzle device to keep it over 16".

I can provide pictures if necessary.

If the price is the same, give me the details and i'll be dropping it off asap

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:58:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hey guido or NFA staff, does the same price apply for AK's?

I have an arsenal slr 107CR with a muzzle shroud. Im wanting to cut, crown and permanently attach the muzzle device to keep it over 16".

I can provide pictures if necessary.

If the price is the same, give me the details and i'll be dropping it off asap

Thanks
View Quote

Sorry, I'm out of the office at the other shop and my ARFCOM account seems to be screwed up.  Shoot an e-mail to [email protected] and they'll get you the answer quickly after they receive it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#10]
wtf guido i dropped my barrel off yesterday before the superbowl and it's already ready today...

You must be working those poor gunsmiths to the bone.

will post pics of the finished battleborn lower build soon although I'm still not sure what i want to do for something to aim with, thinking one of them 4x primary arms prism scopes
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Dropped a barrel of yesterday afternoon, and it was done tonight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top