Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2014 8:56:07 PM EDT
Just moved into the new digs.  We have an archway that leads to a courtyard that leads to the front door.  Had an iron gate installed in the archway.  Front door is glass, iron gate is has sheet steel on it for privacy.  It's about 20' from the gate to the front door.  I want to install a camera outside the gate and a remote lock on it so I don't have to walk out there every time somebody rings the bell.  AT&T has this set up on sale but says the distance from the house to the gate is too far for the lock to work.  So my friends, anyone know of a long distance remote deadbolt?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:45:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I use that for picking brass
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
My Google fu has always been week.  That set up looks sweet.  Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top