User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 7:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How high is the confidence that Gov. Sandoval will veto this new law, if it comes to that, like he did last year?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada-legislature/sandoval-vetoes-gun-background-check-bill

Best,
JBR
View Quote

He wont have the chance.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How high is the confidence that Gov. Sandoval will veto this new law, if it comes to that, like he did last year?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada-legislature/sandoval-vetoes-gun-background-check-bill

Best,
JBR
View Quote

That is a good question. I have seen that the leg must pass it, in order for it to avoid the ballot. So, if the governor vetoes it, does that still allow it to meet the leg requirements and not be required to be on the next ballot?
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#3]
By my understanding there are only two ways to keep it off the 2016 ballot.

1. It fails to have enough VALID signatures.

2. The legislature passes it and it becomes law.

I would love to be corrected!

We do have some time to organize and educate the public to the truths that the carpetbaggers hid.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
NFC PAC

This was on my facebook feed, seems legit. Thought it was worth a post.
View Quote

Got a reply to my inquiry this morning.
"This is part of our new effort to raise funds for our Nevadans For State Gun Rights PAC that was set up in accordance with state requirements to fight the NYC Bloomberg initiative.  It is legit.

Thanks for checking it out first".

For Freedom
Don Turner, NVFAC
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top