Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2014 9:54:08 AM EDT
A buddy of mine just graduated the police academy. he understands that POST training is pretty weak and would like to attend some pay training, mostly interested in carbine, but shotgun and handgun appreciated as well.

Any good classes in the northern nevada, california, utah area?
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:05:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for replies. Mike Pannone just had an advanced carbine course at the washoe county sheriffs dept. in early October. I hear he comes to Reno a lot
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:07:28 AM EDT
[#2]
You might call Dave Keller at Sierra Firearms Academy. May not be whiz bang tactical but he is life long LE and a good instructor. Like many his main business is CCW.

LMS also used to run classes here at their fernley range so that might be worth looking up too.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Might also check out Rudy Waldinger at the Fernley Race Track.  I got to know him and shoot with him during the Northwest Icore Regional in Fallon and he is for real and has a very good history.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Bullseye Nevada is starting to offer more training now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 1:25:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tag for replies. Mike Pannone just had an advanced carbine course at the washoe county sheriffs dept. in early October. I hear he comes to Reno a lot
View Quote

That class got canceled :(

I've heard good things about lms training in Fernley.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I would love to get in on a few courses around reno somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top