Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2014 8:36:57 PM EDT
Allen or Kuzanek?

Since Kuzanek is endorsed by Balaam and even worse Haley but Jim Lopey is endorsing Allen is it a safe assumption to vote for Allen?

Does anybody have any thoughts or input?

Thanks guys.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:01:45 AM EDT
[#1]
We're likely fucked up either way, but Allen at least isn't Kuzanek. Hold your nose, and wait for Lopey to run again next time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:30:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Allen.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:25:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Well guys we're not doing much better down here in Gardnerville.

The choice is between the current fascist Pierini who condones routine civil right violations and an ex-LA cop who thinks we need a LOT more deputies, to be bored out of their minds and run speed/revenue traps.
It's pretty much a foregone conclusion the incumbent will be reelected, so I voted for the LA Cop just to deny the fascist my vote.
Would have preferred "None of the above" but that option was not provided in this race.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I've met Allen several times and he seems like a pretty down to Earth kind of guy.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for all the input. I shall go and pull the handle for Allen this afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I picked Allen mostly because he wasn't the undersheriff AND he hasn't spent a ton of money to run ads against his opponent.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#7]
The Deputy that lives a few doors down has an Allen sign in his yard.  That tells me something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top