Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2014 6:34:27 PM EDT
Hey All!

I'm gonna be visiting Las Vegas soon and I was wondering if anyone knows of good places to buy ammo.  Im from Hawaii and the airlines allows you to bring up to 11 lbs. of factory packaged ammo thru luggage. As you can imagine, ammo prices in Hawaii can get pricey so id like to save a few bucks in LV.

Thanks in advanced.
Brad
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
11 pounds?  What's that, about 100 rounds?  For most common calibers your best bet is Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah walmart tends to have the best deals on anything as long as it's actually in stock.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, its not much but there 3 of us going so I can bring back 33 lbs.
Thanks for the suggestion. Walmarts in Hawaii don't sell ammo
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]
What calibers?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out Sportsmans Warehouse off 95 in the North West side of town. Not real cheap, but they have a lot.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Looking for 5.56, .22lr subsonics, .270, 9mm, .45
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:01:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Check with the hotel you are staying at see if you can just have articles shipped to your hotel in time for your arrival.  Probably easier done with some of the business traveller hotels like Doubletree than the strip properties.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:44:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Ventura Munitions Just heard about this place. I've never been. Anyone heard anything about them?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#9]
AmmoSeek, ammoseek.com/
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:53:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ventura Munitions Just heard about this place. I've never been. Anyone heard anything about them?
View Quote

They have shitty hours and are closed on weekends, but they got decent prices for the ammo they load themselves. Factory named brand stuff is average.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 6:09:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They have shitty hours and are closed on weekends, but they got decent prices for the ammo they load themselves. Factory named brand stuff is average.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are cheaper than any LGS in town that's for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top