Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2014 1:15:29 PM EDT
HI All!
   I have a *very* rare opportunity while out in Vegas next week that due to flight schedules I have an entire day to myself while in Vegas.  
The rest of the week I'll get my fill of the usual clubs and the other fine hospitality that LasVegas offers....  I love Mil-surp stores, and I'm thinking that I'd like to visit what Las Vegas has to offer..

I've been to the Zombie Apocalypse store, although it's a nice visit, I wouldnt' call that an Army/Navy surplus store.

I have this list from an old thread...  are there any others that are worth visiting?  I dont' mind driving, it will be my last day in Vegas, and I love the desert air so the drive will be nice... within reason (50 miles of the strip I guess?)

I'm told that Hahn's is THE place to go...  How about any pawn shops near Nellis AFB that might usually have "surplus" gear?  I've been to Nellis AFB, but I don't recall seeing any pawn shops that stood out to me... but then again, those couple times I wasn't looking for pawn shops either...

Hahn's World of Surplus.
2908 E Lake Mead Blvd
North Las Vegas, NV 89030-6553

* Mad Man Army Surplus & Hip Hop
* Army & Navy Surplus
6040 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas NV

* Army-Navy Surplus
* Department Stores, Army & Navy Surplus
1750 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 15
Las Vegas NV

* Simpson's Military & Fraternal
* Army & Navy Surplus
3665 N Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas NV

* F & C Liquidators
* Army & Navy Surplus
3300 S Highland Dr
Las Vegas NV

* Fast Cash Buy & Sell
* Army & Navy Surplus
948 N Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas NV

* Noma Group Incorporated
* Army & Navy Surplus
2082 Sutton Way
Henderson NV

thanks all!  I'm hoping to find some goodies in those shops that aren't found here on the East coast..... I love odd-ball surplus stuff  ;-)

thanks!
Mike B
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like this one is more of a pawn shop than a surplus store?

* Fast Cash Buy & Sell
* Army & Navy Surplus
948 N Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas NV
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Mad man has moved and there isn't (wasn't) much in the way of surplus there, but lots of mil clothing.....and he is batshitte crazy.  Always love it when he is yelling at his wife.  Good times....
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:51:25 PM EDT
[#3]
only pawn shop i've been to in town is bargain pawn because they have an ffl and guns... not really a surplus store but sometimes you can find some toys there
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#4]
so is Hahn's still there?  I've seen that most folks like that surplus store.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, It's still there.

Sounds as though it's exactly what you want.

No other place comes close in Vegas IMO.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Mad Man Army Surplus has moved to 3300 N. Rancho Dr.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, It's still there.

Sounds as though it's exactly what you want.

No other place comes close in Vegas IMO.
View Quote

yah if there's any odd, or hard to find surplus stuff, I'm all in ;-)  Stuff I can't find over here on the Eastcoast, heck I've been known to FedEx stuff back home from conferences, so I have no problem doing the same with anything that can't fly commercial :-)

any thoughts about the others that I listed?  

thanks guys!
 Mike B
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:26:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Can't speak for the others. I was sent to Hahn's from the start, wasn't disappointed. I'll drive across town to go there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top