Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2014 2:24:49 PM EDT
My folks live in central CA and for a variety of reasons, can't escape.  Dad is having a lot of health issues and mom really needs the help.  Living in WA is no longer feasable and CA is out of the question.  The spousal unit has approved the move so now all I need to do is get the ball rolling.

Any areas to avoid?  Areas to consider?  Our son is a freshman in high school so really good schools are on the top of our priority list.  I'm in the Real Estate business so I'm pretty flexible work wise.

Spent some time fishing over at Pyramid this weekend.  Man, that was AWESOME fishing!

First cast and I hooked this monster.

</img />

Dad and I joined the 10+ lb club at Crosby

</img />

I'll be bringing a boat in case anyone from the NVHTF wants to fish.

</img />

Link Posted: 10/15/2014 5:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Well first welcome!!  My $.02 is to check out the spanish springs area of sparks.  It's on pyramid highway from about the walmart north.  I live near the walmart and Costco and the wife and I completely love it.  Everything you need is within a 3 minute drive or a 10 minute walk from the house.  We dont have to leave our little area for anything except to go to work. There was another guy a few weeks ago that was also looking for info on the area and quite a few people chimed in so you might want to also check out that thread.  Good group of people in the area so welcome and let any of us know if you need any specifics or any help.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#2]
FYI the thread the other guy looking for info had is on page 2 and is titled "Sparks"

ETA it was, now it's on page one, wherever it ends up i'm sure you can find it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top