Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2014 9:00:47 AM EDT
Are there any members here in Fernley that are an FFL? I won a complete rifle in the 2014 Team Member Giveaway! The only one I know of here charges way to much. I do have a CCW. Reno and Silver Springs are also options.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Are there any members here in Fernley that are an FFL? I won a complete rifle in the 2014 Team Member Giveaway! The only one I know of here charges way to much. I do have a CCW. Reno and Silver Springs are also options.
View Quote

I live in Fernley and the only one that is still in business is the pawn shop. The owner rubs me the wrong way every time I go in. Steve with timber outdoors is in south Reno. He was great to do business with. Then in Fallon the pawn shop on Maine st were reasonable...
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations on winning the rifle!!

As stated above (thanks for the kind words, Hammermonkey!), if you want to make it in to South Reno, I would be happy to help out with your transfer.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] for more details if that sounds good.

Steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top