Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2014 1:46:48 AM EDT
any tips on doves around vegas?

I can ask if i can sleep with your wife instead but i figured i'd ask anyway....

just realized im missing out on opening weekend for ducks will be heading to sunnyside/ kirch next weekend for them but figured maybe i could get out for a day trip or two this weekend for doves and or rabbits.

I tried last year in overton wma saw tons of em on the power lines in the residential areas driving up but only the fleeting tail feathers of one when i actually had a scattergun in my hands.

please pm me if you don't wanna post it if i get something i'll buy ya a 12 pack or some ammo or something.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to hunt out in Pahrump for them, but those areas are all houses now. There are so many of them in town now, a guy could take them in his backyard with a BB gun if he wanted, but that would be wrong.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#2]
You already missed the large groups. The hurricane remnants really forced them south. They are gone from up north, but have seen a few in the southern end.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Years ago: Most success from Pahranagat to hiko and in the Mail Summit Rd area.

Link

V
OUT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top