Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2014 2:58:51 PM EDT
I'm in need of a shop in SE Vegas that can perform a tune up and get rid of all the bad crap that has accumulated on my desktop pc.

thanks bob

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Bob for the help, I'll give Larry a call this week.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Saving his number in case this comes up - Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:08:59 AM EDT
[#4]
My IT guy Patrick McCarrick is very good.  He is also a 2nd A supporter and a gun owner.  PM me if you want his info.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My IT guy Patrick McCarrick is very good.  He is also a 2nd A supporter and a gun owner.  PM me if you want his info.
View Quote

A TON of IT people are. Especially engineer and ops fields... :)
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:43:23 AM EDT
[#6]
For any one that need computer repair my business is Viper Networking & Computer Solutions.  I can do the repair at your home, take with me and bring it back when I'm done or depending on the problem help you remotely. www.viperncs.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top