Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2014 8:10:29 PM EDT
What fucking shitbags.
If jug ears only had 3 sons.
Break in to a 73 year old mans house and demand him to open safe and hand over money. Reportedly for the 2nd time, too bad they got away after he fired 3 shots.
These fuckers need to go, and not to jail.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, better he should have shot straight.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
its a crew, there is always a crew of them doing it...
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
its a crew, there is always a crew of them doing it...
View Quote

That much is true.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Buddy of mine has his apartment door kicked in a few weeks ago and all they took was his pistol. That's it. We were talking and he had the maintenance crew in there a week prior. Most likely an inside job. Shitbag low lifes.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Since none of us know you or your buddy, what apartment complex?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#6]
His apartment complex was on Ft Apache and Charleston. Not sure the name of it. He's since installed a double deadbolt ( at apartments expense) and is looking for another place to live. Him and his girl were out of town at the time, otherwise it might have made the news
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh sounds like 9225 W. Charleston, not horrible but still has some shit bags in there. Shit bags like nicer areas, more meek neighbors and better pickins.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:09:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh sounds like 9225 W. Charleston, not horrible but still has some shit bags in there. Shit bags like nicer areas, more meek neighbors and better pickins.
View Quote

Seconded.

I lived in some nice upscale places here in town before buying my house, I had shadier shittier neighbors in these places than I did when I was off of Trop and Pecos when I first moved to town.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top