Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2014 12:47:12 AM EDT

A Man on Man Steel Challenge Match.

A machine gun shoot.

MOA prototype testing.

Also, the opportunity to hang out with Alaskanfire and myself.

For shame.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:42:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like fun.  Did you shoot the match?
Was the MG42 a transferable or postie?  I love to hear them run!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Somehow I missed the invite or the thread or something?
I would of come out.

And I usually check in here atleast once a day. My brain might be scrambled.....too much work!  Too much other hobby? I dunno?

Looks like you guys had fun
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I was there on 9/13 in the second bay
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like fun.  Did you shoot the match?

Was the MG42 a transferable or postie?  I love to hear them run!
View Quote

Shot the match, got my ass handed to me. I believe everything that Silver Bullet has to rent out is posties.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Somehow I missed the invite or the thread or something?

I would of come out.

And I usually check in here atleast once a day. My brain might be scrambled.....too much work!  Too much other hobby? I dunno?

Looks like you guys had fun
View Quote

No thread, I just stumbled onto the match.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:53:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe if I get un lazy I will start posting matches again. Didnt seem to be a lot of interest last time. Used to keep a thread on Reno4x4.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:16:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like fun...wish I could've been there.

I miss you turds, in case you didn't know

LOVING Montana!

Keep The High Ground,

G

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:01:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Maybe if I get un lazy I will start posting matches again. Didnt seem to be a lot of interest last time. Used to keep a thread on Reno4x4.
View Quote

I tried following in your footsteps but stopped going to matches.  Never knew where to find out about the steel matches besides Fallon.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I tried following in your footsteps but stopped going to matches.  Never knew where to find out about the steel matches besides Fallon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You gotta be on the secret old man mailing list. Lovelock/Winnemucca is one group and Carson and Fallon are on their own. Once the schedule is finalized it is usually posted on the Stillwater Firearms website. Todd from Mark Fore also puts all the schedules together in a easy format and does a mass email so you can get on that list as well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You gotta be on the secret old man mailing list. Lovelock/Winnemucca is one group and Carson and Fallon are on their own. Once the schedule is finalized it is usually posted on the Stillwater Firearms website. Todd from Mark Fore also puts all the schedules together in a easy format and does a mass email so you can get on that list as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck it, we'll start our own steel matches, with hookers and blackjack!

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only steel match in PV requiring revolver, semi-automatic handgun, bolt action rifle, semi auto rifle AND 50 caliber handgun or rifle.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Only steel match in PV requiring revolver, semi-automatic handgun, bolt action rifle, semi auto rifle AND 50 caliber handgun or rifle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot the subgun and belt fed stages.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:29:43 PM EDT
[#13]
North and South shoots are too far apart for most reasonable interaction, but the Blonde with the cool socks is Schwing!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:30:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
North and South shoots are too far apart for most reasonable interaction, but the Blonde with the cool socks is Schwing!
View Quote

She is gorgeous and a awesome person to boot. The majority of people there were wearing similar socks to honor/tease one of our shooters that can frequently be found with similar silly tall socks.

It is also very possible that her brother is a member here so if we could be polite as we always are that would be great
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top