Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2014 9:19:53 PM EDT
Flying down to Palm Springs Saturday and the Mrs and I rented a car and staying at Treasure Island Monday through Thursday for a little get away. Been to Vegas several times but haven't been to any toy stores except BPS on the way out. Bringing a lower that I want to try stripped uppers on at New Frontier Armory, if they are friendly enough to do so, and hopefully a few other shops. Who else has a decent section (and price) for AR parts?
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Lock and Load on Eastern isn't bad.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
New Frontier Armory.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New Frontier Armory.
View Quote

Yea, reading is for suckers...
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:06:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Lock'n'load would be another good choice. Both it and NFA are my go to shops. NFA Just depends on if I'm in the mood to drive all the way to north town. I would avoid the shops near down town and a specific shop (PM sent) which has prices.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:53:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Great timing on the thread FreezinSig, your thread is very relative to my interests!  I'm actually headed to Las Vegas tomorrow and will be in town for a few days.  I was perusing the different ranges online looking at what they had available to shoot.  Do any of you all have any recommendations as to a decent range that isn't too rapey on prices (a few of them looked pretty pricey)?  I was particularly interested in the Las Vegas Gun Range as they are advertising a suppressed HK.  I've only shot suppressed once, and it was a blast.  I'm waiting on my first can, but I think it will be in NFA jail for awhile.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:14:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Las Vegas Gun Range is the place on Blue Diamond Rd, no? If so, it's the most stupidly expensive store in town. I was in there about a month ago and they wanted $50 for a .308 PMag.

I don't know anything about their mg rentals, mind you, they might be right in line on those. Just based on them being decent places, though,  I'd recommend Green Valley Range in Henderson, Battlefield Vegas just off the Strip, or American Shooters a bit farther west.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:59:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Las Vegas Gun Range is the place on Blue Diamond Rd, no? If so, it's the most stupidly expensive store in town. I was in there about a month ago and they wanted $50 for a .308 PMag.

I don't know anything about their mg rentals, mind you, they might be right in line on those. Just based on them being decent places, though,  I'd recommend Green Valley Range in Henderson, Battlefield Vegas just off the Strip, or American Shooters a bit farther west.
View Quote

+1 I don't know how the stay in business. Regular 5.56 pmags were still $30 last time I was in there. They also still wanted $3200 for a SCAR 17.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:13:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

+1 I don't know how the stay in business. Regular 5.56 pmags were still $30 last time I was in there. They also still wanted $3200 for a SCAR 17.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, yeah that's a little rich! I bet the same SCAR you saw is still on the shelf!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#9]
NFA has their billet uppers for $119. Real quality.
Every one is very nice and very knowledgeable.
Lots to look at.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Went to NFA and lock n load. NFA was awesome with great guys. Lock n Load was fun to look at but had a derp of a sales guy when looking at a sig pistol.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#11]
That sounds about right
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#12]
WILD WEST GUNS

Jeramy is awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top