Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2014 10:38:45 AM EDT
Does anyone near old Henderson have a castle nut wrench I can borrow? Made a bone headed mistake and had NFA install my buffer tube when I picked up my lower from engraving since I don't have a wrench. I forgot and they didn't remind me that I needed to install the rear takedown pin with detent and spring first.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Just sent you a text on your phone, Bro.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to tell the guys "No matter how stupid it sounds, the customer is always right and just do what they say."

Now I'll have to tell them that every once in a while the customer is wrong and they need to use more common sense or their wrong too!!  
View Quote

In my defense, I have only assembled 1 AR before this one. I used the directions then and probably should have this time too.

I guess that's why Ivan wasn't arguing with the guy at the counter that wanted a longer handguard on his carbine so he could mount his bipod and not have the legs hit the receiver. I told the guy that the legs should fold forward, not back. Ivan gave me the  " I told him that but this is how he wants it" look.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Didn't see this until this am. I have 2, and all of the tools necessary to do the job (vice, vice block etc,) I'm home a little before 4 if you want to drop by.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top