Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2014 11:18:23 AM EDT
I for some reason have a urge to purchase and frame one of the blueprints from mythbusters but not only can't I find them for sale anywhere on the internet, I can't find anyone else even talking about it on the internet.  Has anyone here ever seen one for sale or heard of it?  Thanks all.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:41:18 AM EDT
[#1]
http://store.discovery.com/blueprint-designs/index.php?v=discovery_shows_mythbusters_blueprint-designs

Maybe buy one of the mouse pads and have a framed print made from a blown up color copy?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I didnt think of that.  I was looking for an original just as a conversation piece and because I think it would be greqat to have but i might have to go that direction if I can't find a real one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
or try doing a google image search for Mythbusters Blueprint Wallpaper.  :)
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Find whatever image you want, save it on a thumb drive and take it to Walgreens, Wal Mart or any other place with a photo center.  They'll print out whatever size you want.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#5]
He now, i'm no 13'er .  I tried that and couldn't find them for sale anywhere, not even mentioned.  That's why I turned to the collective knowledge of the hive.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Find whatever image you want, save it on a thumb drive and take it to Walgreens, Wal Mart or any other place with a photo center.  They'll print out whatever size you want.
View Quote

That might be what I have to do but I was kind of looking for an original.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck with that.  I'm pretty sure I saw on one of their re-cap shows that they keep all the originals as mementos.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#8]
That would probably be why I can't find any for sale.  ooh well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top