Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2014 6:27:33 PM EDT
Completed the build on the NFA Billet Receiver and Side Charging Upper with the help of NFA. Worked with Hugo today and he was outstanding to work  with. Guido, thanks for your help.

Appreciate everything.

Wally

Link Posted: 7/10/2014 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 1:08:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice free float handgaurd, maybe scope mount is backwards and you wanted to bridge ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 1:25:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice free float handgaurd, maybe scope mount is backwards and you wanted to bridge ?
View Quote
I'm thinking it's backwards to get the large knurled mounting nuts away from the side mounted charging handle.

Link Posted: 7/14/2014 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm thinking it's backwards to get the large knurled mounting nuts away from the side mounted charging handle.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And to make room for the rear BUIS?
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:23:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of the above, plus this is the wife's rifle so wanted to set it up for her small structure. Once we take it out and see how everything is then we can switch the mount
if needed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Does that mount have built in cant? Kinda looks like it but hard to tell...
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes it does.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top