Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2014 9:07:08 PM EDT
I'm coming down to see my dad and figure I would take in a show looking for RPD parts . SO I see 2 shows are close to when I will be there 1 at cashman and the other at Sport Center
121 E. Sunset Rd...The sport center one is Aug 30-31 and the cashman one is before that ...Which show is better  ?
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 9:55:11 PM EDT
[#1]
The Cashman show is the better of the two. Sport Center shows are almost always a disappointment.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 1:45:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Save your money.  All Vegas gun shows suck.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 4:25:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Save your money.  All Vegas gun shows suck.
View Quote

Unfortunately this is very true but, of the two, the Cashman show is better.
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah cashman will be better. generally most of the vendors that go to the shows here also have shops in town. You'd probably have better luck finding your parts online anyway
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm coming down to see my dad and figure I would take in a show looking for RPD parts . SO I see 2 shows are close to when I will be there 1 at cashman and the other at Sport Center
121 E. Sunset Rd...The sport center one is Aug 30-31 and the cashman one is before that ...Which show is better  ?
View Quote

The sports center gun shows are a 100% waste of money. The only shows I go to are South Point because Cashman rapes you on the parking.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks eveyone . Looks like due to timing my choices are the sportscenter one or nothing . Compaired to the bubba alaska gun shows we have anything will
be better than what I suffer through
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top