Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2014 8:54:13 AM EDT
Not a fire mission by any means, but as a Mesquite resident myself for several weeks a year I thought I would introduce the Nevada hometown forum to 'Lets Talk Nevada.' (Apologies if members are already aware of the site.)

My ultra-liberal sister introduced me to this mini Nevada DU, but unlike DU they actually allow opposing points of view. Only 5-10 % of the posters seem to be conservative however and are routinely dog-piled as you can imagine. (I am new to the site and post as 'Luke')

Me and long-time regular there 'King Curmudgeon' can hold our own, but some help out of the bullpen from time to time would be cool if you can stomach the derp !

http://letstalknevada.com/nevada/
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mr. Jessica Sferrazza had one of their contributors on his echo-chamber politics show after the Bundy thing happened, so now they're getting a little play. I have to wonder where these types come from. They can't be native.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mr. Jessica Sferrazza had one of their contributors on his echo-chamber politics show after the Bundy thing happened, so now they're getting a little play. I have to wonder where these types come from. They can't be native.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not?
"Tick" Segerblom and "Pinky" Reid are both native species, or is that feces?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Deadmeat99 throws a first pitch strike with the 99 MPH fastball !

Great first post over there, and thank you for contributing.
As you can tell from my post count I don't post much here or there, but I try to do what I can while being self-employed and having virtually no time to myself.
Feel free to have at 'em you guys !
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I just read some of the comments, no point trying to change people's opinions over the Internet, (note to self) self...stop arguing on the Internet, there's no point.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I just read some of the comments, no point trying to change people's opinions over the Internet, (note to self) self...stop arguing on the Internet, there's no point.

View Quote

You're wrong, and should change your point of view to match mine on the subject.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#6]
A.M. 780 kicked Hannity off the air in favor of Michael Weiner?
I was kind of surprised about a month ago when I passed through
Now the leperkan is bending over backwards to distance himself from Bundy.
Did he even listen to what he said?
Doesn't matter, any hint of racism run far and fast, even if its true.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#7]
That site gave me cancer.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I know what you mean.
I can only take it in small doses myself, but I do enjoy throwing a rock into the hornet's nest from time to time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top